Blog 8

 I do not use AI daily and instead try to stay away from using AI. The idea of using certain AI's worry me as it does not always seem accurate at times as it learns from the information people provide. One AI that has affect my life in some sort of way would be the snapchat AI as it is permanently stuck at the top of my friends list. This AI in particular worries me thus, causing me to turn off my location setting for it. I am not currently motivated to use AI as I feel like I can find more information in books or in the information that is passed down from family. 

When using ChatGPT I was afraid to put my real email address that I input for all of my private information. Thus, I put a different email address that I use only for school websites. I asked it for some ideas for a family of four to do on a rainy fay. I gave me lots of ideas in fact it gave me a list of seven things. I still did not like using it and prefer using my own imagination to come up with ideas or using apps like Pinterest. My perception of AI did not change after the readings as I knew that it could be beneficial but there were some dangers of using it. 

I do not think that AI increase productivity. Instead, I propose that it makes people lazier and makes them rely on technology to much. I will not use AI to increase my productivity as I live in an area with no internet beside Wi-Fi. If a storm hits my area the power will go out due to the trees in the surrounding area. I feel like it will only slow me down if I try to use it. If I use them in my teaching job it will be to get ideas on fun activities to have in class.

https://walkereme2040spring.weebly.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 2

Walker Blog Post 1

Blog 6